5 Major Benefits You Get From Using Outfunnel
In a nutshell, Outfunnel helps you sync data and create workflows across your sales and marketing tools. This is most relevant for companies that use multiple tools in their sales and marketing stack.
5 benefits to look forward to when using Outfunnel
- Keep your sales and marketing contact lists in sync 24/7 – save time and never export-import .csv files again.
- Capture new leads from your website, lead ads and scheduled Calendly meetings, and have the right information appear in your CRM.
- Record marketing engagement data (email opens, clicks, unsubscribes, web visits, scheduled Calendly meetings etc.) in your CRM, so sales has full context and can sell smarter.
- See what leads do on your website with website tracking software
- Build lists of qualified opportunities with Lead scoring, or by building call lists of people who clicked or opened a particular email, or visited your website.
- Launch workflows straight inside Outfunnel, or use it to create triggers for your CRM and marketing tools for sending campaigns to defined lead segments based on their engagement.
- See which channels and pages lead to new deals and actual sales revenue.
- Automatically capture lead source data in your CRM.
All of these steps take minutes to set up and help drive results almost immediately.
Read the full post here